Mrs. Finniss unwell.
Your search for 'Captain John Rolls' found:
Briefly about the Captain John Rolls:
Apart from the fact that he was master of the Cygnet in 1836, we have been unable to discover anything about the early life or career of Captain John Rolls. We are grateful to those who responded to a tweet requesting information about him, and it now seems likely that his descendants were also mariners who [...]Read more about the Captain John Rolls
Journal Entries written by: Captain John Rolls
Monday 28 March 1836
Saturday 2 April 1836
Read prayers Sunday for the first time. Wind changed to a strong… from N.E. got under weigh at 3 o’clock saw a brig foul of a ship lost her masts and became a complete wreck, another lost her bowsprit.
Sign up for email updates:
View weekly posts by topic
View journal extracts by ship:
View journal extracts by person:
- Pam said I've also been researching these brothers. After...
- Allison said Thanks for the information, Diane. We'll look i...
- Allison said Thanks for the information, Judy. Cheers, Alliso...
- Judith said Chris. are you aware of the Alford American Family...
- Don Hennig said I need the details of how to obtain your book plea...
4 months ago
4 months ago
9 months ago